1. Collection of Personal Information
www.last-memories.com requires you to provide certain identifying information when you create a memorial website. Our create a memorial website form requests contact information, such as name and email address. Contact information from the creation form is used to setup the memorial website for your loved one. Your contact information is also used to get in touch with the you when necessary.
2. Use of Personal Information
2. Credit Card Information All payment processing on www.last-memories.com is conducted via Paypal.com. We do not have access to any billing or credit card information on any users/customer's account, it is processed securely on the Paypal secure system.
3. We will use your personal information for the purpose of providing the better services. We may collect information about your historical activity with us and your use of the website.
4. We may send you information about services and features available on our website or advice on how to use the various tools the site has to offer. We may also send you a newsletter providing this information and services offered by our partners.
3. Updating Personal Information
It is your responsibility to ensure that we have your correct contact information. This will enable us to provide you with the best service and website possible.
4. Removal of Personal Information
If would like us to remove all the personal information we have about you from our records please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that we require certain key information from you in order to provide you with our services, and if you ask us to remove all or part such information you may no longer be able to use or access the website or parts of it.
The consent of a parent, guardian or educational supervisor shall be required before any child under the age of 16 can register their personal details. The parent, guardian or educational supervisor will accept full responsibility for our use of this information, in accordance with this policy.
We will take reasonable precautions to ensure that all the personal information that you have submitted via the website remains confidential. As required by the Data Protection Act 1998 we have strict security procedures regarding the storage and disclosure of personal information.
7. Transfer of Data
In order to provide you with certain services and/or products we may need to transfer your personal information outside the European Economic Area, including to the USA, where data protection laws are not comparable to those within the EEA. By submitting your personal information to us you consent to such a transfer.
Last Updated on January 23th 2010.